Sourcing & Styling Service
Whether you’re searching for that perfect dining table, artwork, cushions or curating your colour palette. This service has been designed to provide you with those professional finishing touches to complete your home. As an Interior Design practice, we know how important styling and sourcing the right items can transform a space, however, these can often be the trickiest and most time consuming to find!
This service is 100% remote and designed to conveniently source these items for you and provide a simple shopping list, making this our most cost effective design service and available to everyone, no matter your location. We will source your products from our huge range of suppliers, many of whom are solely for the trade, meaning you will have access to less commonly found pieces and our bespoke ranges.
How it Works
- To get started, simply get in touch via email@example.com
- For us to then accurately build your design brief, will then send you an email questionnaire to confirm further details with you. This will include an option to upload photos of the space, videos and inspirational images to help us form an accurate design brief.
- After completing your online questionnaire we will book in a 30 minute video call, this is the perfect opportunity for us to ‘see’ your space and finalise your design brief & sourcing list.
- Our design team will then work on your scheme remotely and once complete schedule a video call to present and talk through the scheme with you.
- We will then email a copy of your design, which includes:
- Design Mood board
- Colour Palette board (if requested)
- Shopping List for all items
- Direct links to purchase your items. Any bespoke or trade pieces will be managed by production team
As this service is remote, it’s important for us to be as accurate as possible with your design brief – we will need to work together for any existing colours in the room, dimensions and budget. This way we can ensure we’re picking the ideal pieces for your home – the initial call is the perfect opportunity to confirm all of these details.
Timeline, Availability & Cost
As this is a virtual service, we’re able to move much quicker with a current lead time of 4-6 weeks from purchase. Please note we realise a limited number of places, so please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest, receive an information pack and speak to one of the team.
The service costs £90+VAT per hour and we will discuss the estimated required time with you once we know more about your requirements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.